Wednesday, February 14, 2007

Hall County Government

I like Hall County. I like Hall County Government! Today, I had to make a run up to Gainesville in order to retreive a few deeds, records and plats. I hopped on I-985 and zoomed at the 70 MPH limit right on up to Gainesville. Once I entered town and arrived at the Government Building, I was able to quickly park on the main level of the parking garage right next to my destination. Parking Fee? None! Distance to Hall County Real Estate Records Room? A brief, brisk walk!

So I enter the Records Office. I walk to the front desk, I'm cheerfully greeted, offered a copier key and I'm off to copy records. Help offered? Yep! Help needed? Nope! Just easy, smooth efficient service. I easily found what I needed, made my copies, returned my key, requested a receipt which was quickly printed, and I was on my way to Planning and Zoning where the same scenario took place. Friendly help! No automated voicemails! No parking fees! Ya' gotta love that! Hall County Government!

No comments: