Friday, February 16, 2007

The Hottest Ticket In Town!

Just yesterday, I read an article about a special offering. The U.S. Army Corps Of Engineers at Lake Lanier announced that they would be offering a limited number of tours of the Buford Dam Power Station. There were all sorts of qualifications and limits on the offer, and the Corps noted that there would be limited availability! I called the Corps Office and left a message with Michael Lapina, the top dog at the Lake Lanier, Buford Dam USACE Office. Unfortunately, I received that apologetic rejection message this morning that the tours were all booked up. My only hope is that someone cancels, as I am the next one on the waiting list! Tours of the Buford Dam Power Station. I've never heard of such a thing, but obviously it is the hottest ticket in town!

No comments: