Key indicators for the Georgia housing market for October are here. Prices are rising, sales have slowed and inventory continues to shrink.
- New Listings increased 11.5 percent to 14,643.
- Pending Sales were up 2.9 percent to 10,384.
- Inventory levels shrank 0.9 percent to 37,196 units.
- The Median Sales Price increased 7.9 percent to $215,850.
- Days on Market was down 10.9 percent to 49 days.
- Months Supply of Inventory was down 5.4 percent to 4 months.
Lake Sidney Lanier Homes is the most comprehensive online source for information on Lake Lanier homes for sale and Lake Lanier area real estate. View the latest Lake Lanier home listings, foreclosures, lots, land, sales trends and real estate topics on Lake Lanier. Arthur Prescott is an Accredited Buyer's Representative and Certified Residential Specialist with Berkshire Hathaway HomeServices Georgia Properties. He has over a decade of Lake Lanier real estate experience. If you would like to schedule a free buyer or seller consultation, please feel free to contact us directly at www.LakeSidneyLanierHomes.com or 770-844-8484 or email us at Arthur.Prescott@BHHSGeorgia.com.