Thursday, November 24, 2005

Lanier Beach South

Happy Thanksgiving Everyone!

Yesterday, was a busy day and there was a lot of activity around the lake area. As I traveled around frantically, I noticed a lot of folks heading home early to enjoy the holiday. Some of my trips yesterday took me up Highway 400 and across Keith Bridge Road to Truman Mountain Road and the Gainesville area of Forsyth County. As I returned to the south Lake Lanier area near my office, the afternoon was fading. I thought that I would head over to the park and boat launch area at Lanier Beach South. When I arrived, the sun was setting and an avid outdoorsman was working with his Retrievers in the cold, windy air coming off Lake Lanier. You'll find my photos of the extraordinary scenery at the link above this post. Happy Holidays!

No comments: